Sunday, January 16, 2011

Its the Final Countdown ...

My views on the entire training course...

I have really enjoyed doing the training (actually maybe enjoy isnt the right word, but I am glad I have done it). Learning new things is always important, even if you dont think it applies to you individually. Working in a library however, it does apply to everyone doing the course. I was already familiar with many things such as facebook, twitter and libraything but it has been good to explore other web based functions I did not know about.

And to think we have really only just touched the very crumbs of the cake ... there is so much more to learn. At least it doesnt seem so overwhelming now and I know where to go to find more information.  So whilst I probably wont continue to exist in the blogging world, it has been very interesting to learn about and understand.

4 comments:

  1. mmmm cake. Congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Katherine, I have enjoyed reading your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all should have cake to celebrate the finish of this course

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes cake it a good idea! But ill take the ipad instead!

    ReplyDelete